When running a tour or activity business, efficiency is vital. Message templates — that is, templated email and SMS text messages — can save you countless hours in communicating standard information to your customers.
Your Message Template Library comes equipped with a variety of pre-made message templates, several of which will, by default, send to your customers automatically when certain events are triggered (such as a customer booking a trip). You can change or disable these auto-send settings at any point in time.
With the items in your Message Template Library, you can:
- Create New Message Templates
- Edit Existing Message Templates
- Adjust or disable the Automated Messaging settings for your message templates
- Enable SMS text messaging for each message template (see Edit an Existing Message Template)
- Send Manual Messages (that is, select message recipient(s) and send a message at your discretion, as opposed to automatically sending the message at a prescheduled time)