Your TripWorks account comes equipped with a pre-made follow-up message template, which includes a Write a Review button. By default, this button is linked to TripWorks' internal review management system — not your Google My Business account. If you would like to update these settings in this or any other message template, you may do so in just a few simple steps.
Review the video and instructions below for details on updating your message templates in order to send customers to your Google Reviews.
Update Button Link to Send Users to Your Google Reviews
- From the toolbar, select More > Discover More, then choose Email & SMS Templates.
- Select the template for which you want to update the review button. (The template titled "Followup" is the review-requesting message that comes standard with your TripWorks account, though you may have other templates you've created for similar purposes.)
- In the message template, click or tap the Write a Review button. A small button-editing toolbar should appear.
- Select Edit from the button-editing toolbar.
- In a new tab or window, find and copy your Google Review link. For more information on finding your Google Review link, visit this Google Reviews help article.
- Back in the URL field of the Edit Link dialogue box, replace the existing URL with your Google Review link.
- As desired, update the Text field and Open link in new tab checkbox to reflect your desired button settings.
- Confirm your link settings by choosing the Save button on the Edit Link dialogue box.
- Confirm your message template settings by choosing the Save button in your message template.