Booking calendars give e-commerce shoppers the option to browse experience availability by date. This article illustrates how to embed a booking calendar onto your website.
Create a Booking Calendar for Your Website
- Select More > Discover More from the toolbar, then choose the Create a Widget link.
- Choose the Embed a booking calendar on my website option.
- Adjust the settings in the Choose Embed Options section to customize the functionality of your booking calendar.
- Select the Install Now button.
- Under Step 1 of the Install Your Booking Calendar dialogue box, select Copy to Clipboard, then paste the script in between the <head> and </head> tags of each page of your website. Though every content management system is different, the resulting script should look similar to the screenshot below.
- Under Step 2 of the Install Your Booking Calendar dialogue box, select Copy to Clipboard, then paste the code in each place you want the calendar to appear on your website. The screenshots below illustrate a simple example.