There are two ways to add a new experience to your catalog. You can either:
- Create a new experience. This is the ideal option if you envision your new experience having little to nothing in common with any existing experiences in your catalog. Or,
- Copy an existing experience. This option saves you time if you already have an experience in your catalog with settings similar to those you envision for the new one. Once you've made a copy of the original experience, you can easily make changes to the new one before publishing.
This article illustrates the latter option.
Copy an Existing Experience
- Navigate to your Experience Catalog by selecting More > Experience Catalog from the toolbar.
- Hover over the experience you would like to copy in order to reveal the Copy icon .
- Select the Copy icon . Depending on the complexity of your experience setup, it may take up to one minute for the duplicate experience to be created. You'll know the action is complete when you are redirected to the Description category of the new experience, which will have the word "Copy" in its title.
- From here, you can begin to make any edits you deem necessary for your new experience. At a minimum, rename the experience, then select the Save button.
Your new experience is now saved as a draft in your Experience Catalog, which means you can complete the experience setup at any point. Ready to publish now? Visit Publish an Experience.