The Payout Report provides a cohesive summary of recent and upcoming payout details, including:
- Total deposit amount to be delivered
- Charges, refunds, adjustments, and fees processed that make up the total deposit amount
- Transactions included within each payout
- Payout ID number
- Business location to receive the payout (useful if your business has multiple locations)
- Payout creation date
- Payout estimated arrival date
- Payout currency
- Status of payout (Paid or In Transit)
How to Run a Payout Report
- Select Reports from the toolbar.
- Navigate to the Payout Report by selecting Finance from the sidebar menu, then Payouts from the report submenu.
- Specify the date range for which you want to see payouts. Note that you can select future dates in order to see upcoming and in-transit payouts.
Common Questions About Payouts & the Payout Report
These are among the most common questions asked by tour operators as they strive to keep a close eye on their recent and upcoming payouts. If you do not see your question listed here, please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team:
- Why is my payout amount different from the amount expected?
- Do trips have to be paid in full before I will receive a payout?
How do I review the individual transactions that make up each payout? From the Payout Report, simply select the expand icon next to the payout in question:
- How can I see upcoming payout details? When selecting the date range for your Payout Report, include future dates. For instance, you might select dates from the 1st of this month through the end of next month to ensure that you see any pending or in-transit payouts.