Credit card payments are the most common form of payment method. Credit card payments are common with E-Commerce purchasing, over-the-phone booking, walk-ins, and reseller bookings.
There are several ways to complete the trip payment for a credit card payment:
- Full payment: Put the total amount of the trip cost in the Payment Amount to complete the full payment.
- Partial payment: This allows you to collect a specific amount of the booking total. The rest of the payment can be added later after creating the trip.
- Split payment: Customers can choose how they want to split the payment with other guests on the trip. Use the split calculator to split the payment between 2 or more people.
Follow the steps below to process a credit card payment:
- Enter the card information in the fields.
- Hit Charge to apply the payment amount.