There are times you may need to close a timeslot due to bad weather, vehicle maintenance, or any number of things that come up. You can quickly close a single timeslot from the Calendar View. Or, if you need to close several timeslots and dates across all experiences, the Bulk Availability Editor makes this easy to do. Closing timeslots from the Manifest is a third way to alter availability on a timeslot.
There are a few different statuses pertaining to timeslots you can use. Having a timeslot status as Open allows customers to continue booking until the timeslot is full or until the cutoff time of the experience. Open Unrestricted ignores the cutoff time and allows customers to continue booking until the timeslot is full. Open (Offline Only), also sometimes called Private, makes the timeslot bookable by staff and team members only, which will stop customers from booking that timeslot on E-Commerce. Closed will not allow for any further bookings on that timeslot.
Closing a Timeslot from the Calendar
To close an individual timeslot from the calendar view:
- Select the Calendar tab.
- Select the date and time of the experience you want to close.
- Select the arrow next to the current status to expand the dropdown menu.
- Select preferred option.
Using the Bulk Availability Editor
The Bulk Availability Editor is a powerful tool for changing availabilities across many activities. The table filter can be used to filter all items down to a particular activity, day of the week, time of day, or current availability status. For example, you could use the Bulk Availability Editor to close all timeslots for all activities on Wednesdays, or remove all 12pm timeslots with no current bookings.
- Select the Gear icon in your navigation toolbar to head to settings.
- Select Company Info, Links & Policies to arrive at your General Settings page.
- Select Availability Editor listed under Tools on the left side menu.
- Select the dates & times you want to close by checking them off to the left of the experience.
- Select Change Status located on the right.
- From the drop down menu, select closed.