Minimum Requirements to Publish an Experience
Eager to get a new experience up and running so customers can start booking their trips? Great! Publishing is easy, but it does involve a few prerequisite steps. At a minimum, you need to have the following setup items completed before you can publish an experience:
- Add a new experience to your catalog by either creating a new experience or copying an existing experience
- Establish the experience's basic settings
- Set up photos for the experience
- Set up booking availabilities for the experience
Publish an Experience
Once you have completed the above-listed prerequisites, simply follow these steps to publish the experience live to your booking widget:
- Navigate to the desired experience by selecting More > Experience Catalog from the toolbar, then choosing the experience from the list.
- In the top-right corner of the page, hover over the On/Off toggle switch . If you have missed any prerequisite steps, a pop-up will direct you to those items.
- If the prerequisites have been met, simply select the On/Off toggle switch and the experience will appear live in the booking widget!
From this point forward, any settings you save for the experience will appear live unless you unlist, archive, or revert the experience to a draft. You can easily change the experience's status at any time by selecting the desired status from the drop-down menu that has replaced the toggle switch in the top-right corner of the page.